Love it or hate it, everyone uses email.
Email marketing tactics have evolved thanks to technology and data collection improvements. One thing that hasn’t changed is the importance of targeted email marketing.
This tactic is a surefire way of making an instant impression on your audiences’ inboxes. Through tailored messaging and targeting based on interest, age, and more, you can be sure to stand out from other branded emails.
Why You Should Invest in a Targeted Email Marketing Product
Let’s look at the benefits of investing in a targeted email marketing product for your business.
- Improves your relevancy. Email’s level of segmentation allows you to send more relevant messages to your target audience.
- Increases your ROI. You’ll deliver your message to the right person at the right time – precisely what your target audience loves and will increase engagement.
- Builds relationships. Knowing your audience makes them feel seen and heard – creating a positive experience. Building a great relationship with your target audience is your gateway to longer retention.
Still not convinced an email marketing and targeting product is right for your business? The proof is in the pudding – and that proof is something your company simply can’t afford to ignore.
Email Metrics You Can’t Ignore
- 40% of B2B marketers say email newsletters are critical
- 73% of millennials prefer communications from businesses to come from email
- 99% of consumers check their email every day
The Email Product You Need: In-Market Email
In addition to our standard email targeting, we now offer access to our In-Market Email Targeting product, which allows you to reach consumers actively looking for your products and services. These users are more likely to interact and convert from your promotion since the data shows that they recently (within the last few days) looked at similar websites and searched for products you may offer.
With In-Market Email, you can expect to see effective results such as:
- Higher click-through rates
- Double the time spent on your website
- Double the pages viewed on your site per visit compared to standard email targeting
Take your Email Even Further
Take a look at our In-Market Email one-sheet overview and case study for more information and results on this product. If you need support or would like to get started, reach out to your dedicated Account Manager. Not an AdCellerant partner? No problem. Book a demo with us today. We can’t wait to learn more and partner with you to reach your business goals.