In the infancy stages of the internet, it was easy to navigate since there were very few websites available. In today’s technologically savvy world, there is an abundance of information to sift through – making it difficult to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an essential need for businesses, specifically Local SEO, to help increase visibility when a consumer searches local, or “near me” results on Google. If you’re a franchise, multi-location, or small-to-medium size business looking to expand your footprint and stand out against your competition, then LocalOne SEO is the perfect solution.
What are the benefits of LocalOne?
- Be in front of new potential customers by ranking higher on the web
- Distribute accurate business information across the web
- Learn what types of search people are typing in to find your business
- Get found on Google, Amazon Alexa, Waze, Bing, Siri, and much more
- Receive more data points in reporting to demonstrate how it’s supporting your business
- One easy dashboard to view performance across all of your advertisers
Bonus: Local SEO Enhanced Features
This year, new enhanced features of the Local SEO product were released to provide more than 65+ listings across the web, generate new reviews from customers, track month-over-month progress, and automatically update business information across multiple listings.
The more listings you have with accurate and optimized information, the more likely your brand is to appear in search.
More customer engagement.
Consumers are more likely to engage with your business when it has a growing number of quality reviews and engagement.
Better customer experience.
Consistent monitoring and listings management maximize the quality of experience searchers have with your brand online.
Does Local SEO work?
You bet it does. If your goal is to increase your business’s visibility, then Local SEO will help you rise above the saturation that exists on the internet. Need more proof? According to Loganix.com, below are some local SEO stats that show you just how important it is to optimize your business for local searches:
- 97% of all online searches are from people trying to find local businesses
- 88% of people searching for a local business will call or visit the business within 24 hours
- 58% of American adults have used voice search to find a local business.
Ready to leverage LocalOne SEO?
Take a look at our LocalOne Access Checklist for more information on how to get started. If you have any questions, need support, or would like to get started with this product, reach out to your Account Manager. Not an AdCellerant partner? No problem. Book a demo with us today, we can’t wait to learn more and partner with you to reach your business goals.